In January 2010, I was speaking at a marketplace leadership conference in Mumbai, India. Suddenly, a haute couture fashion designer came up, grabbed my arm and said, “I never knew until now that God cared about my business dealings. Stay longer and help me—I have become a financial hostage!”
Unfortunately, he’s not the only one. Many people, even Christians, don’t even know that God has a financial plan for them. So how can they believe or trust God’s will for their business life? As a result, they find themselves in the same situation, trapped in doubt, running on a hamster wheel, bound by their continuous mistakes, while God is trying to explain what life and His plan are all about.
We all love God’s Promise in Jeremiah 29:11: “For I know My thoughts, designs and plans for you . . . thoughts and plans for peace, abundant provision, well-being and safety, not plans for evil, misery, calamity or harm.”
BUT . . . Do you realize that God’s Good Plan for you also includes the financial aspect?
Psalm 139 assures us: “You are intimately acquainted with all my ways . . . behold, O Lord, You know it all . . . And in Your book were all written the days that were ordained for me . . .”
God’s mind, love and generosity are unfathomable. And if He has ordained every day of our life and thinks about us continually, then surely, we can trust His good plans for our provision—with Him we don’t have to fear lack, want or decrease (Psalm 23:1).
Moreover, in Isaiah 48:17, 18 God Himself offers to teach us to profit! “I am the Lord your God, Who teaches you to profit, Who leads you in the way you should go. If only you had paid attention to My commandments! Then your well-being and provision would have been like a river, and your righteousness like the waves of the sea.”
Do you want to be successful? Do you want to learn how to profit God’s way?
Would you accept Father God’s offer of “Personal Business Coaching?”
Well, of course you would! God personally coached young King Solomon, who became the richest person that has ever lived. And if you let God coach you, you won’t have to live in lack, doubt and confusion. His coaching is available to you now.
As a Wealth Codes Coach, I enjoy taking Father God’s Wisdom, Blessings, Covenants and Commandments and present them to you, using videos with interactive and engaging Coaching Style.
When it comes to money, the Word of God and His Promises are the best sources of guidance. From the Bible we learn that:
- God wants to teach us to profit—we only need to seek His personal coaching (Isaiah 48:17, 18);
- He blesses us for our good, and so we can be a blessing to others (Genesis 12:2);
- He wants to teach us how to trust in Him, not in riches (Psalm 49);
- As we begin to honor Him, then we will honor others in our financial dealings (Mark 12:30, 31);
- We are to keep our promises in the same way we trust God to keep His Promises;
- We are to keep our word, and do it when we said we would (Proverbs 25:13, 14);
- God wants us to value the success of those who work for us (Matthew 7:12);
- We are to seek God’s Wisdom before making any financial decisions (Proverbs 4:7).
I look forward to you joining me to learn more about God’s Plan and Coaching for your business life.